Dive into topics you cannot get elsewhere.
Get sharper on church based theology!
The course aims to strengthen pastors and leaders in theology and practice. All subjects will bear the mark of a strong theological reflection, as well as a practical angle with challenge to how theology is expressed in the lives of local congregations.
All course days will mainly consist of teaching but also include elements of prayer, worship and a huddle session, where you meet 4-5 people in a fixed group and share your most important learning and reflections.
Theology with a practical angle
Sexuality and Ethics
Theology on sexuality, including homosexuality. How do you work with it in the church and with the individual?
Bible vision and dissemination
What is APK Bible vision and what is others'? Tools to become a better communicator.
To lead yourself as a pastor or leader
Inspiration for devotion, colleagueship in the APK network and tools to avoid burnout.
Marriage and family life
Theology and practice of wedding and marriage, APK's position on divorce and remarriage.
Missional and Apostolic
To build vibrant congregations, APK roots and history and inspiration for missionary initiatives.
How do we promote a healthy charismatic expression, in everyday life and at church service?
14 course days over 2 years
Expected teaching dates (subject to change):
- 7 - 8 Nov. 2019, start and end at 09.00 in connection with the leaders' conference of Frikirknet.
- 22 - 24 Jan 2020, start and end at 17:00, in conjunction with APK summit
- 16 - 17 Apr 2020, start and end at 17:00
- 3 - 4 July 2020, start and end at 09.00
- 10 - 12 Sep 2020, start and end at 17.00
- 4 - 6 Nov 20, 2020, start and end at 09:00., in connection with the leaders' conference of Frikirkenet.
- 26-30 Jan, start and end at 17:00, in connection with APK Summit - POSTPONED TO:
- April 6 - 10, start and end at 5 p.m., in conjunction with APK Summit
The course is closed for further registration.